Ready for a Fresh, Vibrant, Healthy You?
Of course you are! I bet, if you had a choice, you would like to:
Hit the restart button on your health, so you can live free from sickness and exhaustion
Drain the toxicity from your body and gain energy, happiness, motivation and purpose
Ditch the caffeine, grain and sugar addiction, and instead rely on natural energy
Shed those pesky pounds you can’t seem to lose that drain your confidence
Skyrocket your energy levels, so you can do more of what you freakin’ love
Slip back into your cute dress and feel confident in your appearance
Kiss belly bloat goodbye and say HELLO to a flatter, happier tummy
Guess what? You DO have a choice!
If any of the statements above ring true, it’s time to try a new way of living!
Introducing the solution you’ve been waiting for:
The Paleo Program
This program is a flawless fit for you if you want to:
- Learn how to eat clean and live vibrantly
- Stop your addiction to sugar, caffeine, grains and dairy
- Relieve your body from burdensome toxins that make you tired and sick
- Lose weight naturally and quickly without fad diets
- Look younger, lighter and brighter and gain confidence
- Crank up your metabolism and have endless energy
My name is Francine, and I’m a detox and wellness advocate. I’ll be guiding you through this 14-day Paleo transformation.
Did you know: Your body is carrying roughly 5-10 pounds of toxicity (inflammation) at any given time? This means there’s a reason for your headache, bloated belly, or that extra weight that’s staying on.
The toughest part? All too often, we eat foods that the diet industry calls “healthy” and are actually filled with toxins and wreaking havoc on our system and then creating more toxins in our systems. Talk about an evil cycle.
Luckily, there’s a solution for those who know they’re worth MORE:
This step-by-step approach to living Paleo is designed to teach you all about the Paleo lifestyle, a lifestyle that has brought millions to optimal health – including two of Hollywood’s most beautiful women – actresses Megan Fox and Jessica Biel.
With this, you’ll learn how to ditch the foods that inflame your organs and take advantage of all the primal foods that will boost your health and vitality and turn your body into a lean fat-burning machine. You’ll ditch the carbs, sugar and dairy and GET the food that really works for your body, not against.
Folks, it’s time to leave the confusion, diet books, and deprivation behind! This program will guide you through everything you need to know about a simple Paleo lifestyle.
What’s included in this program?
- Paleo Guide: a comprehensive manual showing you exactly how to adopt a Paleo lifestyle in a safe and natural way
- Recipe Guide: packed with 40+ scrumptious Paleo recipes that will improve digestion, decrease inflammation and keep you feeling satisfied
- Daily Email Support: just like it sounds, I’ll be in your inbox daily to provide support & accountability
- 14-Day At a Glance with Suggested Meals: this will help you stay on track and take the guesswork out of meals during the program. A day-by-day overview of your entire program, with easy-to-follow recipes that make this journey easy as 1-2-3
- A Shopping List: to make trips to the supermarket super simple, which makes prepping, preparing and cooking a breeze
- Food Diary: this amazing tool will help you keep track of how you’re feeling physically, mentally and emotionally throughout the program
Your investment in yourself is only $69.00.
What makes this program different?
Clean eating isn’t a fad or a diet; this is a healthy way of life. Paleo in a nutshell, is clean eating. The Paleo diet is based on eating fruit, vegetables, seeds, nuts and clean protein sources such as eggs, chicken, beef, fish, seafood and lots of wonderful fats. There are no pills or crazy powders with this way of life, except for wholesome protein powders like hemp, pea and collagen powders.
With this program, you will never feel deprived, hungry or lethargic. As a matter of fact, you’ll be quite the opposite!
Here are some of the results you can expect:
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in one week
- Look younger and feel lighter, glow, and have tons of energy
- Kick sugar cravings
- Sleep like a baby, without waking up at 3 am.
- Decrease your belly bump (we’re not talking about a pregnant bump either)! Uncomfortable jeans, be gone!
- Get a hot body before the holidays begin, or just fit into the fabulous suit you want to buy for your next presentation!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
Are you ready to rock?
Wild Rose College of Natural Healing defines detoxing as “clearing out toxins and debris in your body that may be stopping you from having vitality.”
That’s what we’re up to here – cleaning out toxins, or inflammation, from your body. That’s not just food either – we’re talking metals, chemicals found in cleaning products, drinks, etc.
BUT, instead of relying on fasting, pills, and powders, we’re focusing on improving your diet and your digestion. One of the main benefits is invigorating your gut – the organ that makes up 70% of your immune system and is responsible for getting nutrients where they need to go for optimal health. Paleo ROCKS your gut – in a good way!
The Paleo program will revitalize your body, mind and spirit.
It’s time to:
▪ Eliminate foods that wreak havoc on your body, leaving you bloated and blah
▪ Learn the concept of food combining to ensure complete nutrient assimilation
▪ Improve the health of your digestive system, and have regular bowel movements
▪ Ditch the sugar cravings for good and instead, learn about healthy treats to eat
▪ Discover the tools you need to de-stress in the real world
▪ Jumpstart your immune system and metabolism with superfoods
… and more!
What others have to say…
“First, let me say that I used to be married to carbs and sugar. Well, not married but I was in a mutually beneficial relationship with both. I’d cry…carbs and sugar would make me feel better. I’d be exhausted…carbs and sugar would make me feel better. The only thing I didn’t like about my relationship with carbs and sugar was how quickly they abused me and then left me drained.
Now, after doing this program, I KNOW that carbs AND sugar are pretty much the evil, jealous, jilted lovers. When I’d choose a vegetable over the carbs/sugar, the carbs/sugar would beckon me back into our love affair. When I’d choose the carbs and sugar first the next time, they’d screw up my entire body in a fit of jealous rage the next time we met.
What am I trying to tell you? YOU NEED THIS PROGRAM IN YOUR LIFE! If you’re a carb/sugar addict like me…you need to stop! I didn’t realize how toxic my love affair with them both was until I completed this program. The Paleo program will give you everything you need to know about carbs/sugar and their harsh effects on your body. You owe it to yourself to TRY THIS! After cutting off the relationship and going Paleo…I’ve lost 65 pounds and feel better than I ever have!”
It’s time to put your health first and
start feeling like the beautiful person you are!
I created this Paleo program for 5 BIG reasons:
- I want to empower YOU (yeah, you!) with the right tools for a healthy Paleo lifestyle, so you can improve your immune system in a safe and nourishing way.
- The world needs to know fancy pills or powders aren’t required for optimal health. But primal foods, such as seeds and nuts, are.
- You can use this program over and over, especially until you acclimate to this lifestyle.
- You deserve to feel amazing, and Paleo will do that for you.
Are YOU ready ditch the toxins, and refresh and renew?
Are YOU ready to change the way you look and feel?
So… what happens when you actually “go Paleo” so to say?
- You’ll feel 10 years younger…no, make that 15!
- You can hit your weight loss goals with the ease & grace of a swan.
- Your fight with food can stop being such an ugly, uphill battle
- You wipe the slate clean – and give your body a whole new beginning.
Fact: A Paleo lifestyle does not have to be scary or depriving.
This is a delicious adventure of discovery and releasing what’s no longer serving you – both physically and emotionally.
And when you learn to finally let go of it all, you can access amazing freedom of both body and mind.
Besides, who doesn’t want to look and feel their greatest today?
“For as long as I can remember, I’ve had an extremely sensitive digestive system. Cherries, though healthy, would give me stomach aches. Oatmeal, thought I loved it, would make my stomach feel heavy and leave me with zero energy. Not to mention milk…it gave me a stomach ache!
Year by year, I simply rolled with my sensitivities, not really knowing what to do about it. Then one of my lifelong friends brought up an advertisement during a yoga session that she saw for this program. She told me she’s always wanted to try Paleo so she was going to give it a shot. She did, and her results were amazing – her energy was through the roof and she lost 6 pounds.
A six-pound weight loss is enough to make any girl want to try it – so I did. Well, I just finished a few weeks ago and I feel like I’m in a completely different body. This program helped me though all of my digestive distress and showed me how eating the wrong foods led to my pain, inflammation and lethargy. It also taught me food combining, which is an invaluable way for people like me to eat. This is hands-down the best things I’ve done for myself.
Let’s get started!
Interesting article, Francine. I like that you make the distinction that Paleo is not a diet or fad, but simply a clean eating plan that really is just putting back into our bodies the foods we were designed to eat. It’s interesting (and sad) how far removed we’ve become from ‘healthy’ and it really is such a simple thing. I think the Paleo adage, “If you can hunt it or take it from the ground, you’re good” is a good rule to follow. Your guide looks professional and polished and no doubt offers a lot of value. I wish you well as you continue to help others look and feel great! Best in health!
I recently started the low carb high fat diet and so far so good. Had to get rid of a lot of processed foods and things I like eating but hopefully it works.
Is the Paleo diet different? What kind of food do you eat? Would love to learn more about it.
Yes, it is about eating balance of good fats, some protein,veggies and fruits.. Paleo is very similar it is a lifestyle not a diet. No processed foods, either. Some people that follow a Paleo lifestyle tend to be too high with meat. It is not about just eating meat you have to have to have balance with healthy fats, veggies etc. I follow a grain free diet with healthy fats, Paleo with ketogenic twist. 🙂
I’ve been very interested in Paleo for some time Francine so its great to see more information on your site here. I did once try paleo for a month and have to say I really struggled with the volume of meat, and really did miss the grains. I did feel quite good toward the end of the 3rd week but my cravings took over. How is it proposed to get through that tricky transitional stage? Totally agree it will have all those benefits you have outlined, but I’m concerned about failing to stick to it again. Any advice?
Paleo shouldn’t be high meat it is a balance of good fats, protein, fruits/veggies.. Too much meat is not good we dont’ need mounds of protein but we need the Good Fats.. But, 3 weeks is usually when healing starts to begin too. Sometimes it can take a lot longer for some to see a bit of a difference due to the high inflammation grains are causing so many. The cravings are usually the die off from candida and other pathogens from grain diets. When you have cravings for grains, make yourself some grain free goodies.. There are some amazing recipes out there. I have some recipes but I am more of a meal cook.. 🙂 Now my daughter makes some amazing desserts and muffins etc.. I don’t know what we will do when she goes off to college, lol.. 🙂
I always thought that Paleo was a diet, and I never really tried. I even thought it was a fad. Your article makes me look at it in a totally different way. Now that I think about it, all the benefits you listed have always been problems for me… is this really guaranteed to work? The weight loss seems way too good to be true. Does it take longer to work in some people than in others? Because I have a feeling I should try it out.
This lifestyle is a great way to remove a lot of inflammation causing foods. I’m sorry you are experiencing issues with your digestion too. Weight loss comes it is pretty amazing. If you follow program success will happen and remember this is a lifestyle not a diet.
Very cool that you’re advocating for a program that you also use! When you said this “Stop your addiction to sugar, caffeine, grains and dairy” – it totally resonated. I’m TOTALLY addicted to all four of these things, usually in combination, and I hate that feeling that comes over me where I’m totally wiped out after eating tons of unhealthy food. This reboot sounds like a great idea and exactly what I need in the new year.