Simple Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- ¾ cup hemp oil
- ¾ cup extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- ¾ apple cider vinegar
- 2 cans of anchovies or 2 small jars (it is best to use the jarrred anchovies if you want to avoid bpa from cans)
- 5 garlic cloves (with skins)
- 1 cup shredded raw parmesan cheese (and an additional cup to place on salad)
- Place all of the ingredients except the parmesan cheese in your high speed blender until blended. When you are leaving garlic skins on (they are very nutritious) you need a high speed blender like Vitamix or Blendtec
- Then add the parmesan and blend quickly.
- Your dressing is now prepared you should have enough for a family of three for a week or more.
The dressing is good in your refrigerator for 14 days.
Are you looking to make a Chicken Caesar Salad?
I make a chicken Caesar salad by adding this chicken recipe to the salad.. Yummy! Enjoy