Being mold sick is not fun.. Most don’t understand

Most of you already know my story and it has been a crazy few years for me and my family.  I want to help others that are struggling or showing symptoms and don’t realize what may be happening.  It was a blog that helped me and I am thankful for that post.  My passion is to empower others to maintain/re-gain their health and become aware of environmental toxins (mold, chemicals,etc..) that can be a direct correlation to feeling ill or “not right”.   It’s not all in your head.

Our bodies are so burdened with toxins these days that we hit a tipping point where our mold in homebodies can no longer handle the toxin load and we become ill.  I experienced this and I do urge you to read my entire storyhere.  It has been a rough road but there are options out there that are helping me and others.  I want to post this for the world to see because without it we would have lost all of our possessions and my health would have further deteriorated.  This picture is an exaggeration as you will see when you read my story our mold was not visible in our home.  But, if you have any signs of mold in your home, you will have an issue with mold/mycotoxins.  You may be experiencing health issues from mold and may not have even known.  We lived in toxic environment for 7 years.

You are not alone..

So, I am sure you are interested in hearing more about the machine that helped our family.  Here is our story with the machines that helped out family.   Please contact me through the site and I will be more than happy to see which machine would best for you and your family. Click Here to read what happened to us